Bobby’s litigation experience in varied practice areas and for all types of clients demonstrates a history of excellent results for his clients, strategically resolving disputes in the most efficient and effective manner, whether that means early dismissal, compromise or a jury verdict.
He regularly assists clients in all aspects of civil litigation, with a special focus on employment and tort matters. Bobby’s trial experience includes defense against claims of employment discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination, commercial motor vehicle cases, personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, product liability and all forms of negligence claims.
Bobby has secured defense verdicts in both jury and bench trials in Kentucky and Indiana. He has appeared before numerous state and federal trial and appellate courts. He represents a wide range of clients, including retail and restaurant businesses, healthcare providers, waste management providers, manufacturers, individuals, medical and legal professionals, insurance companies and their insureds.
He also advises and counsels employers in all aspects of employment law, including training, policies & procedures, investigations, human resource actions, defense against administrative charges and appeals before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights, and litigation matters in state and federal courts throughout Kentucky.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Bobby practiced with a mid-sized Kentucky-based litigation firm for several years in various civil litigation practice areas.
He has served on the Firm’s Recruiting, Professional Development & Library committees.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Kentucky (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)
- Business Management & Marketing
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Retail & Restaurant Defense Association
- Leadership Louisville Center Ignite
- Friends of Frazier Rehabilitation Hospital Board
- Kentucky Rising Star®