Rob concentrates his practice in commercial real estate and finance. He represents clients in sophisticated real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, and development projects in central Indiana and throughout the country. Rob has significant experience with commercial leasing and ground lease transactions, including the representation of landlords, tenants, property managers, and brokers in various retail, restaurant, medical, office, industrial, and mixed-use projects.
He represents both borrowers and lenders in various commercial loan transactions, including senior and mezzanine lending, warehouse lines of credit and participation agreements, e-mortgage lending, work-outs, and the sale and acquisition of distressed loans. Rob has contributed to the representation of a client’s warehouse lending division in the annual funding of more than $25 billion in mortgage loans.
Rob achieved the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Associate designation. This designation demonstrates core knowledge of green building principles and practices and the LEED Green Building Rating System. This system supports sustainable design, construction, and operation of buildings and neighborhoods.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- U.S. Green Building Council – Indiana Chapter
- Best Lawyers®
- Real Estate Law (2013 - 2020)
- Rising Stars® (2009 - 2010, 2012, 2015 - 2019)