Sarah has a robust practice specializing in complex litigation, including all aspects of commercial/contractual disputes. She has spent the last decade and a half litigating matters across the nation and has established herself as a proficient litigator in matters related to marine and energy, indemnity disputes, and catastrophic casualty cases. Sarah has also honed her expertise in various aspects of first-party claims arising from catastrophic events, showcasing her adeptness in navigating complex and high-stakes scenarios.
Her experience includes defending claims against attorneys, insurance agents/brokers, design professionals, and real estate professionals, handling cases that allege negligence, breach of contract, and misrepresentation. She plays a pivotal role in advising and representing directors and officers of diverse organizations, both in pre-suit negotiations and litigation proceedings.
Licensed in both Louisiana and Texas, Sarah maintains an active practice in both state and federal courts across both states. Her reach goes beyond regional boundaries, as she engages in nationwide practice under pro hac admission. Clients benefit not only from her extensive legal knowledge but also from her strategic evaluation and monitoring skills, as Sarah is frequently retained by excess carriers for these purposes.
- Baylor University (J.D., 2006)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana