Shane has spent more than two decades counseling clients on workers’ compensation issues. He cut his teeth working in Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation as an investigator and a fraud analyst while simultaneously attending law school. He quickly learned to appreciate this fast-paced area of the law, which blends administrative and court work with a high volume of cases and deadlines requiring a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and objectives.
His experience includes handling litigation in employment matters, non-compete agreements, arbitrations, and international torts. Before joining Dinsmore, he founded and ran a boutique law firm specializing in the defense of employment and workers’ compensation matters.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business (B.S., 1992)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association