Sunni manages complex litigation in federal and state court, with experience in class actions, financial services litigation, contract disputes, data security, and employment matters. With a passion for problem solving, Sunni became a lawyer to help people solve their legal issues. She views each case as a puzzle and thrives on being able to put the pieces in place in a way that aligns with a client’s interests, expectations, and budget considerations.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture and Natural Resources Law
- University of Kentucky Miller Writing Club, Best Appellant Oral Advocate
- University of Kentucky Black Law Student Association, vice president
- Vanderbilt University (B.S., 2007)
- Engineering Science
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal Bar Association, Younger Lawyers Division Board member
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.