Susan Sewell was born in St. Petersburg and raised in Orlando and has over 35 years of experience in civil litigation, including medical malpractice, automobile liability, premises liability, and products liability throughout Florida. She has wide-ranging experience at all levels of litigation, providing guidance to clients from pre-litigation through the appellate process.
She has represented major hospital systems and universities defending physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers. She has also represented marine, tire, and helmet manufacturers. Susan has extensive experience representing the State of Florida and its numerous divisions and agencies.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Stetson University (B.A., 1983)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute