Suzanne focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She acts as a liaison between clients and lead attorneys while working to obtain information relevant to cases. She received her J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. After law school, she served as a federal judicial law clerk for Judge Rebecca G. Jennings of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- University of Louisville Law Review, senior symposium editor
- Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition, competitor
- CALI Awards for Highest Grade: Constitutional Law and Lawyering Skills
- San Diego State University (B.A., 2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky