A litigator, Tim serves as business and legal counselor to large financial services corporations, services companies, privately held businesses and state and regulatory bodies. He has extensive experience defending businesses in a variety of areas, and works closely with clients to structure and execute strategies that meet their needs, whether seeking early resolution or preparing for trial.
He has a proven track record of success at all stages of litigation, both in and out of the courtroom, and has appeared in state and federal courts across the country in bench and jury trials an appeals. Tim has achieved favorable results for clients in cases involving financial services and business litigation, franchise disputes, fraud, deceptive practices, regulatory compliance, complex contract disputes and business torts. He has also worked with clients to handle internal investigations for public and private clients, commercial loan enforcement matters and appellate advocacy issues.
Tim is a trusted leader within the firm, sitting on several committees, including the Expansion and Recruiting committees.
- John Marshall Law School (LL.M., 2004)
- Intellectual Property
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Northern Arizona University (B.S., cum laude, 2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern Division of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Iowa Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Rising Stars®