As a partner of counsel, Yosina is a highly accomplished professional known for her expertise in insolvency and restructuring cases, as well as commercial and business litigation matters. Yosina is a trusted advisor who has offered invaluable insights and innovative strategies tailored to the unique circumstances of numerous trustees, debtors, companies, receivers, stakeholders, and creditors. Her exceptional problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail have led to successful resolutions of complex cases, preserving value for all parties involved. She possesses a versatile skillset as an attorney and has established herself as a skilled litigator, representing clients in court for law and motion matters, evidentiary hearings and trials. Yosina also adeptly handles compliancy issues, contract disputes, fraud claims, and provides valuable assistance with receivership matters. She earned her J.D. from the California Western School of Law.
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 1995)
- Political Science
- Member of the Federal Bar Association, San Diego Chapter, Publicity & Bankruptcy Liaison Officer
- Member of the California State Bar Association, Federal Courts Committee
- Member of the San Diego County Bar Association