With a thorough understanding of estate and trust law, Kristin represents a variety of individuals in estate planning and probate and trust administration matters.
Focusing largely on the planning side, Kristin leverages a practical, real-world approach to helping clients minimize the complications associated with the transfer of wealth. Understanding that estate planning sometimes involves an emotional component and complex family dynamics, Kristin tailors her approach to each client, quickly discerning their goals and laying out a strategy to help them get there. By building relationships with clients, Kristin is also able to advise them on other matters, including general business needs, business and LLC formation and implementing business succession plans.
Building on her past experience with a large accounting firm, Kristin also advises closely-held businesses, charitable organizations and family foundations on a variety of tax and business matters.
Beyond her practice, Kristin enjoys writing and in 2012 co-authored a children’s book called “The Notre Dame Spirit,” which highlights the picturesque and legendary South Bend campus through the eyes of a first-time visitor.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Eugene M. Corbin Memorial Award
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 2000)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- St. Xavier Block Party Planning Committee
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati, Planned Giving Committee
- University of Cincinnati Foundation , Planned Giving Committee
- Certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in the practice of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Selected for the Ohio Super Lawyers® List
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List