Caroline is a corporate associate in the firm’s Business, Acquisitions, and Securities practice group. She focuses on assisting clients on a variety of issues in the corporate world including guidance through various stages of commercial transactions such as due diligence and ancillary contract drafting, private equity transactions, entity formation, and general corporate governance matters.
Caroline has significant experience in the sport industry, serving as a beat writer and reporter covering Ohio State football and basketball for nearly a decade. Leveraging this unique blend of legal and sports industry knowledge, Caroline is assisting athletes, coaches, and sport organizations with their various legal needs. Her prior work experience allows her to provide a holistic and insightful approach to achieve the goals of her clients, including drafting and advising on agent contracts, marketing and endorsement contracts, media and IP licensing rights, foundations and not-for-profit organizations, personal branding, and navigating rights related to Name, Image and Likeness.
Before starting law school, Caroline earned a Medical Cannabis Comprehensive certificate from the Cleveland School of Cannabis. This industry knowledge allows Caroline to successfully counsel clients in the growing areas of cannabis and medical marijuana. She has assisted in advising cultivators, processors, and dispensary applicants and license holders in a variety of regulatory matters.
Caroline also routinely assists in developing data and privacy-related documents and contracts in influencer marketing and internet spaces, and has experience drafting employment related agreements for clients in a variety of industries
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2023)
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Employment Discrimination, Evidence, Labor Law, and Lawyers as Leaders
- The Ohio State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Public Affairs Journalism
- Minor, Spanish
- Kappa Tau Alpha Honor Society
- The Ohio State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Education, Sport Industry
- Columbus State Community College (A.A., summa cum laude, 2020)