Chris concentrates his practice on intellectual property law with a focus on patent preparation and prosecution.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a product development engineer at a medical device manufacturer. Additionally, Chris conducted graduate thesis research on the initial stability of the acetabular component of revision hip implants in the Orthopedic Biomechanics Laboratory at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (M.S., 2006)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (B.S., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Chemical Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Intellectual Property Law Association, treasurer