Cris has extensive experience providing counseling to corporate and business clients. Utilizing a common sense approach to addressing his clients’ issues and achieving his clients’ goals, he has earned the trust of his clients and respect from his peers. His practice focuses on all aspects of business, corporate, commercial real estate, commercial lending and equine law. His clients include start-ups, new ventures and larger established businesses, including public and privately held companies and private equity groups.
In addition, Cris has extensive business experience counseling clients on mergers, acquisitions and other dispositions, commercial real estate, financing; development and acquisitions; contracts; formation, liquidation and regulatory advice; and management.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., 1985)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., 1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association