Chris' practice emphasizes patent prosecution and counseling, opinion work, due diligence studies, and development and management of patent portfolios. He is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and is licensed in the states of Ohio and Massachusetts. Chris’ practice encompasses a number of technical areas within the mechanical and electrical engineering arts such as experience in a variety of automotive systems, medical devices, water treatment technologies, electro-mechanical devices, fluid flow control mechanisms, software and consumer products. He counsels a broad range of clients on the procurement and assessment of intellectual property rights, from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.
He has previous legal experience as an associate with Fish & Richardson P.C. in Boston.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2002)
- CALI Award for Excellence in Copyright 625
- University of Kentucky (B.S., magna cum laude, 1998)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Tau Beta Pi
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cincinnati Bar Association