Jared focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, employment, labor, and administrative law. He counsels clients ranging from small businesses to national and international companies on issues involving workplace injuries, labor disputes, company policy, retaliation claims, FMLA, the Americans with Disabilities Act, OSHA, and the Fair Labor Standards Act. When working with a client, Jared starts by gaining an understanding of their business, including their short- and long-term goals, and he uses this information to craft a legal strategy that meets the client’s short- and long-term needs.
His experience includes practicing in state and federal court, as well as before administrative agencies like the Ohio Industrial Commission, the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board, and the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission.
Jared earned his B.A., magna cum laude, from Youngstown State University, and J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School. While in law school, he was the Executive Articles editor of the Capital University Law Review, Volume 43, and recipient of the Dean’s Excellence Award in 2013. He is a member of the Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Executive Articles editor, Law Review, Volume 43
- Student Bar Association
- Dean's Excellence Award
- Youngstown State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Alpha Phi Delta
- The Jambar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Self-Insured Association
- Central Ohio Self-Insured Association
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- National Business Institute
- Ohio Health Care Association