Jon focuses his practice on employment law and litigation. He has a range of experience in employment defense including contentious, high-profile discrimination cases under Title VII, multi-plaintiff wage and hour suits, ADA, FMLA, and various state laws. He has helped guide and manage disputes at every stage of litigation, from initial investigations through trial. Whatever the situation may be, Jon’s primary focus is achieving the best outcome for his clients in the most efficient manner.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Xavier University (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science, Economics
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association