Kristeena’s practice focuses on commercial litigation matters, including claims of breach of contract, breach of non-compete agreements, breach of fiduciary duties and trade secret misappropriation. She also has experience defending defamation, wrongful death, Title VII, civil rights and Consumer Protection Act matters on behalf of both large and small corporate clients. She has handled a number of complex litigation matters and is adept in representing clients in a variety of settings including trials, arbitrations and evidentiary hearings.
Her clients range from individuals to businesses of all sizes. Kristeena works closely with clients, identifying their short and long-term needs so that she can provide them with the best counsel.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Kentucky Law Journal, senior staff editor
- Order of the Coif
- Eastern Kentucky University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2009)
- Political Science
- Kentucky Rising Stars®
- For Civil Litigation: Defense (2021-2023)
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Lexington for Commercial Litigation (2021-2023)