Leon is an innovative and forward thinking corporate and business attorney. He focuses his practice on business law, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities matters. Leon has worked with a wide range of clients, from startups and nonprofit organizations in the earliest stages of formation to established Fortune 500 companies. His counsel for clients includes drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts, advising on corporate governance, and leading multi-faceted deal teams in due diligence efforts. His experience also includes both international and domestic transactions, which includes providing counsel to international clients entering the United States market and assisting in cross-border transactions.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Leon served as a senior global security investigator and interim manager of international investigations at a Fortune 100 company, where he gained extensive knowledge on international OFAC compliance and vendor/contingent resource compliance and governance matters.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Concentration in Business & Entrepreneurship Law
- Xavier University (B.S., 2010)
- Criminal Justice
- Xavier University, Black Alumni Association, president
- Xavier University, National Alumni Board
- Xavier University, President's Advisory Council
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., member
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Business Leaders Alliance
- National Bar Association
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Cincinnati for Corporate Governance and Compliance Law (2024)