Lisa concentrates her practice in the areas of general corporate and business law, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions. She has more than 20 years of experience counseling clients through all aspects of the life of a business, from start-up through expansion through sale. She also counsels clients in succession planning and has assisted clients in transitioning businesses to new generations and to valued employees. Lisa serves a variety of clients across many industries, including manufacturing, technology, consumer finance, consulting, retail, and health care. She also has experience in assisting clients with the purchase, sale, and lease of private corporate jets.
She takes time to learn about a client’s goals, particular challenges, and philosophies to better serve as a trusted adviser and sounding board for management. Lisa works cooperatively with her clients and her clients value her practical approach and ability to develop creative solutions. Many of her clients do not have in-house attorneys, and she has experience guiding them through a variety of issues that challenge business. With the support of a full-service law firm, Lisa provides clients the expertise they require as their businesses evolve and unexpected issues arise.
Lisa is also active in the community. She has served as president of Temple Israel, and chair of the Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton’s Jewish Family Services Organization. She has been a member of the Miami Valley Venture Association Board and the Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association’s Business Advisory Council. She has been honored for her service to the community with the Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association’s Volunteer of the Year Award and a Young Leadership Award from the Jewish Federation.
She is valued not only by her clients, but by her peers. Among other accomplishments, she was named the best corporate lawyer in Dayton, Ohio by Best Lawyers.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1995)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Cincinnati Law Review
- Kenyon College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1990)
- Economics & English
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Temple Israel, Dayton Ohio, Board of Directors
- Past Executive Committee
- Past president
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers©
- Corporate Law
- "Lawyer of the Year" in Dayton for Corporate Law (2019)
- Who's Who in Law by Dayton Business Journal
- Ohio Rising Star© (2005 - 2007)
- Forty Under 40 by Dayton Business Journal
- Music Friend of the Year from Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association (2005)
- Dorothy B. Moyer Young Leadership Award (2010)