Mark represents buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, borrowers, lenders, and investors in the full gamut of commercial real estate transactions. His experience spans nearly three decades and includes transactions involving the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and financing of office, medical office, retail, single-family and multi-family residential, industrial, mixed-use, and specialty properties.
He is active in the convenience store and fuels marketing sector, where he represents midstream and downstream companies in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and asset purchases and sales.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D.)
- Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy, Articles Editor
- Manchester College (B.S.)
- Colorado (pending)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Association of Convenience Stores
- Chambers USA®
- Leading individual in Real Estate (2008 - 2012 and 2016 - 2018)
- Best Lawyers®
- Real Estate Law (2013 - 2022)
- Indiana Super Lawyers® (2007, 2009 - 2012)
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell