A seasoned attorney with two decades of business litigation and commercial transaction experience, Mark has represented a variety of businesses, large and small, public and private, and across multiple industries, such as utilities, wireless communications, e-commerce and supply chain logistics, warehousing and fulfillment, PEO and employee leasing, data analytics, transportation service, real estate development, property management, insurance, managed health care, physician groups, education, law enforcement, and charitable organizations. As a litigator, Mark has handled various matters for his clients, such as breach of contract, licensing, trade practice regulation, bid protests, competitor disputes, shareholder disputes, and professional negligence. In the course of handling his clients’ litigation needs, his legal practice has evolved into serving in an outside general counsel capacity for several organizations, providing a diverse range of business transaction services to support his clients’ daily operations and regular contracting with customers, vendors, suppliers, licensors, resellers, and manufacturers.
Mark is privileged to have represented many of his clients for many years, a testament to his dedication to an accessible, strategic, and efficient approach to legal services for clients who often encounter a rapidly changing regulatory environment. He is actively involved in his community, volunteering to advise, guide, and support organizations who embrace issues of compassion and justice and exist to serve the under-resourced and most vulnerable in society.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2002)
- Liberty University (B.S., cum laude, 1999)
- School of Business and Government
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association
- Florida Association of Professional Employer Organizations
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- 12 Attorneys to Watch in 2012 by the Greater Tampa Bay Edition of Attorney at Law Magazine
- Rising Star® (2010 - 2012)