Micaela earned her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. Her experience includes litigation and research support in tort litigation, alternative dispute resolution, employment law, and health care law.
While in law school, Micaela participated in trial advocacy courses and moot court competitions, gaining experience in client advocacy at the trial and appellate levels. She is a certified mediator in Franklin County and has experience serving as a mediator in truancy disputes.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- Drug Enforcement and Policy Center Fellow
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Civil Procedure 1 and Lawyering in D.C.
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2017)