Dinsmore's Annual Continuing Legal Education Seminar
151 W 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Join Dinsmore attorneys, along with our distinguished guest speakers, for guidance and insight on timely, cutting-edge topics impacting the legal profession and business. You can attend this event either in-person or virtually.
Seminar content includes:
- Professional conduct presentations addressing key ethical issues arising in internal investigations, when dealing with government agencies, and in practice before federal courts;
- How to move from theory to practice with environmental, social, and governance policy in business;
- A U.S. Supreme Court update discussing the implications of Amy Coney Barrett’s ascension to the Court;
- Critical legal issues encountered in managing virtual workplaces; and
- Key strategies for maintaining and enforcing trade secrets.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, masks are recommended for those attending in person. Additional spacing between seats, as well as hand sanitation, will be available.