Michael practices traditional governmental finance, health care, education and economic development finance. As a member of this group, he assists local government entities, as well as 501(c)(3) education and health care entities, to structure governmental and conduit municipal securities transactions for a wide variety of projects.
He has practiced in public finance with the firm since graduating from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 2014. Prior to joining the legal profession, Michael held a variety of finance-related positions with local governmental entities, gaining a valuable outside perspective of the public finance industry and providing him with the insight and abilities necessary to assist his clients with their financing needs.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Anderson University (B.A., 2011)
- Dean’s list
- Cincinnati Opera, Center Stage Board associate
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers