Reginald participates in financings for public school systems, cities, townships, counties, hospitals, assisted living communities, continuing care retirement communities, and university facilities. He also assists with providing continuing disclosure services for clients throughout Ohio.
He earned his law degree from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law in 2010 and B.A. from Xavier University in 2006, and he studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science in 2004 as a part of the Hansard Society Scholars Program.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Xavier University (B.A., 2006)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati
- National Black Lawyers - Top 100