Rudy focuses his practice on labor and employment litigation. He has experience handling insurance defense, commercial, business, and construction litigation cases. His experience includes arguing motions, conducting depositions and mediations, and aiding lead counsel in trial. His experience also includes drafting corporate documents, such as terms and conditions, operating agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
While in law school, Rudy received his limited practice license to practice law in the Brandeis Entrepreneurship Clinic and counseled MBA students on various legal issues pertaining to start-up companies. During his third year, Rudy was elected the Student Bar Association president and helped the school gain national recognition from the American Bar Association by winning two awards at the annual meeting. He was also the recipient of both the Robert C. Jayes Memorial Award and the Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society Award by the Brandeis School of Law. Rudy was a member of the Louisville Law Review, Moot Court board, and Multicultural Law Student Association.
Rudy currently serves as director for the CGI Charitable Giving Fund, a member of the Brandeis School of Law Alumni Council, VP of Programming on the Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) Board of Directors, and was a 2017 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Derby City’s Finest honoree.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Louisville Law Review, member
- Student Bar Association, president
- Indiana University (B.A., 2012)
- Indiana University Student Association, chief of External Affairs
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville, president
- Brandeis School of Law Alumni Council
- CGI Charitable Giving Fund, director of Communications
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundations Derby City’s Finest
- Kentucky Bar Association, member
- Louisville Bar Association, member
- Honoree, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Derby City’s Finest (2017)
- Kentucky Rising Stars®
- For Employment Litigation: Defense (2021)