Sarah joined Dinsmore in 2022. She brought four years of federal clerkship experience at three different levels:
• U.S. District Judge Charles R. Simpson, III (U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky)
• U.S. Magistrate Judge Colin H. Lindsay (U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky)
• U.S. District Judge Justin R. Walker (U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky)
• U.S. Circuit Judge Justin R. Walker (U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit)
She also brought three years of combined litigation and transactional practice experience to Dinsmore.
Notably, the D.C. Circuit is the nation’s second highest court. It specializes in our nation’s most complex constitutional, statutory, and administrative disputes.
Every day, Sarah uses that experience to advocate for and advise clients facing complex legal problems. She is an experienced appeals lawyer, expert in challenging agency and administrative decisions, and expert in constitutional law.
Sarah also loves to write. For her, writing isn’t simply a means to the client’s end. It is her passion. She is honored to represent and serve clients while doing something she enjoys so much.
Sarah’s wide-ranging litigation practice spans numerous industries. She proudly represents clients both in and out of the courtroom, as they work together to solve problems. Among her specialties is representing lawyers as they navigate legal problems of their own.
She proudly serves on the Kentucky Bar Association’s Ethics Committee. When she’s not practicing law, Sarah enjoys running, cycling, strength training, hiking, and gardening. Or her nose is stuck in a book.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Louisville (M.A., 2012)
- Murray State University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit