Sarah focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation and banking and finance law, including bankruptcy, foreclosure, workouts and secured transactions.
She litigates on behalf of clients in both state and federal courts. Known for her understanding of commercial law, her cases range from bankruptcy matters to lender liability defense. Sarah’s clients especially appreciate her continued communication, so they are always aware of the progress of their matters.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Centre College (B.A., 2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Commerce Lexington Ambassador
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Courts
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association
- Fayette County Bar Association, CLE Committee
- Opportunity for Work & Learning (OWL), Fundraising Committee
- Kentucky Rising Star®