Yankun is a part of Dinsmore's business acquisitions and securities practice group. Her background includes drafting and negotiating various services agreements, commercial agreements, license agreements, SaaS agreements, and other documents for in-house counsel members. She also has experience counseling clients on corporate and securities matters, specifically: corporate compliance, venture capital financing, fund formation, and cryptocurrency.
Prior to joining Disnmore, Yankun worked as a partner at Ice Miller LLP and operated her own law office as a principal attorney. While there, she provided legal services to financial technology clients and advised emerging technology businesses, who were interested in distributed ledger technologies (DLT) and blockchain. She earned her JD from the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, is fluent in written Mandarin Chinese, and is proficient in reading the language.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (J.D.)
- CALI Award: International Trade Law
- CALI Award: Derivatives Law
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (B.S.)
- Chicago Bar Association, Vice Chair of the Financial and Emerging Technologies Committee
- Chinese American Bar Association, Vice President
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Lawyers Committee for Better Housing