Brian helps clients create value by protecting the technical innovations in their products and services. He is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and has extensive experience in the preparation and prosecution of domestic patent applications. Brian also manages a large portfolio of international patent applications, collaborating with attorneys throughout the world to help clients secure their intellectual property rights abroad.
His practice encompasses a variety of technical areas including chemical/materials, mechanical, and electrical engineering arts. He also advises clients on the patentability, freedom to practice, acquisition and licensing of technical innovations. Brian counsels a broad range of clients on the procurement of intellectual property rights, from individual inventors to Fortune 500 companies.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of Cincinnati (M.S., 1998)
- Material Science - College of Engineering
- Xavier University (B.S., cum laude, 1996)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Rising Stars by Law and Politics Media (2007)
- Mentor of the Year, Dinsmore & Shohl (2021)