Bryan focuses his practice on health care law and provides legal counsel to health care industry clients on a range of issues, such as specialty and mail-order pharmacy operations, provider networks and reimbursement, regulatory compliance, contract review and preparation, licensing and 340B programming.
He has experience analyzing clinical trial arrangements and pharmaceutical trade issues affected by state and federal regulatory frameworks, including pharmacy practice acts, the Sunshine Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Drug Supply Chain Security Act, the Stark Law and the Health Insurance Probability and Accountability Act.
Bryan also develops and implements compliance plans tailored to detect and address instances of non-compliance in areas, including corporate compliance, health information privacy and fraud, waste, and abuse.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Certificate in health law
- University of Utah (B.S., with honors, 2009)
- Political Science
- Campaign Management/Local Government minor
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers’ Association
- National Association of Specialty Pharmacy
- 340B Health