Bryan focuses his practice on health care law and counsels a variety of clients, including hospitals, specialty and community pharmacies, 340B program stakeholders, pharmaceutical and dietary supplement manufacturers, and health insurers. He is experienced with federal and state administrative law, preparing and reviewing contracts, defending provider licensure actions, and providing operational and compliance counsel to health care businesses. Bryan regularly advises clients on appropriately structuring and implementing complex health care delivery models, as well as developing risk mitigation strategies in the areas of health information privacy, vendor contracting, clinical research and product development, health care fraud, waste, and abuse.
He also has experience advising clients on FDA premarket approval strategies and clinical trial arrangements and is familiar with pharmaceutical trade issues, including pharmacy practice acts, the Sunshine Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Drug Supply Chain Security Act, Stark Law, and the Health Insurance Probability and Accountability Act.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Certificate in health law
- University of Utah (B.S., with honors, 2009)
- Political Science
- Campaign Management/Local Government minor
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers’ Association
- National Association of Specialty Pharmacy
- 340B Health