Elena is an associate who focuses on corporate and tax law. She is familiar with researching and analyzing complex legal issues for attorneys in the corporate, tax, and mergers and acquisitions groups. She has experience assisting attorneys through various transaction stages, performing responsibilities related to diligence and drafting. And she has experience serving clients, particularly tax-exempt organizations, in the areas of entity formation, governance, and compliance.
Her experience prior to the practice of law includes serving in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps, in which she taught high school and lived in the Federated States of Micronesia for two years. Elena received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2023)
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Scribes
- Ohio State Law Journal, Chief Managing Editor
- Nine CALI Awards for Excellence, including Transactional Practice, Contracts, and the Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic
- Boston College (B.A., 2016)
- Political Science and Philosophy