Jeffrey represents clients in complex business litigation involving antitrust, contract, data privacy, employment, professional liability, securities and trade secrets issues. He has substantial trial experience in federal and state courts and has conducted numerous private arbitrations.
His clients rely on his seasoned legal advice and sound practical judgment. While he knows the law, he also has a keen sense for the business realities of litigation.
Jeffrey has represented clients in regulatory proceedings before the FTC, the DOJ and the SEC. He has advised corporate boards and committees in internal investigations involving Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act issues.
After decades of practicing law, his passion for client advocacy is just as strong as the day he began his career.
Jeffrey was born in Cincinnati, where Dinsmore is headquartered, and grew up in Ohio. He moved to California for college and law school and has practiced in Los Angeles throughout his career.
He is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- California Law Review, member
- California State University, Los Angeles (B.A., summa cum laude, 1981)
- Phi Kappa Phi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- California Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell