Dinsmore protects your career and your rights
Difficulties obtaining your license or the uncertainty of facing a possible restriction or revocation of your license can be stressful. Health care professionals can face numerous challenges to their practices, ranging from allegations of billing violations to accusations of inappropriate contact or relationships with patients. Allegations of inappropriate contact can happen when elderly patients become overly dependent on a medical professional, or when patients spend prolonged periods of time with a health care provider.
In Ohio, our attorneys provide counsel to physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care professionals having difficulties obtaining licensure or facing possible license restriction or revocation.
Trusted guidance before Ohio governing boards
We understand the challenges health care professionals face and we know the lay of the land when it comes to state governance. Our experienced Ohio professional license defense attorneys assist with:
- Initial license application process;
- Professional board investigations and negotiations of Consent Agreements;
- Defense against sanctions, such as suspension, probation, restrictions or revocation, in disciplinary hearings;
- Appeals of disciplinary actions and decisions in Ohio courts; and
- Credentialing and professional concerns.
Personal contact is a vital component of how we work with our clients. We emphasize clear communication and provide clear explanations of what to expect, from the legal processes, clients’ rights, and their legal options so they can make informed decisions.