Sean focuses his practice on labor and employment law. He has represented regional utility companies and financial institutions and has assisted clients with reviewing and revising corporate policies and procedures in preparation for corporate acquisitions. Sean has assisted clients in implementing Paid Family Leave programs throughout the country, and his experience also includes defending clients through appeals of class action settlement award determinations.
He attended the West Virginia University College of Law, where he served as a member of the West Virginia Law Review and United States Supreme Court Litigation Clinic. Sean’s work with the clinic led to a unanimous victory before the U.S. Supreme Court in a case involving the intergovernmental tax immunity doctrine.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Order of the Coif
- West Virginia Law Review
- U.S. Supreme Court Clinic
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania (B.S., 2014)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia