Stephanie helps her clients protect their innovations and works closely with them to understand how such innovations fit within an overall business strategy. She is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and focuses her practice on patent preparation and prosecution. She also assists clients with issues including patent infringement, validity, freedom-to-market, and patentability studies.
Her experience includes handling patent matters for domestic and international clients involving various technologies in the chemical, material, and mechanical arts, including glass and glass ceramics, polymers, additive manufacturing, and specialty engineered materials.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Order of the Coif
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Leadership Academy (2020 - 2021)
- Thea Bowman Center, Board Member (2020-2023), Governance Committee Member
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Cleveland for Intellectual Property Law (2021-2024)
- Difference Maker Award in Memory of Alice J. Neely, Dinsmore & Shohl (2022)