Stephanie focuses her practice on intellectual property law, specifically patent preparation and prosecution. She assists clients with issues including patent infringement, validity, freedom-to-market, and patentability studies. Her experience includes handling patent matters for domestic and international clients involving various technologies in the chemical and mechanical arts, including small scale reactors, fuel additives, polymers, building materials, and imaging devices.
Before joining Dinsmore, Stephanie spent the first five years of her career at an intellectual property boutique firm in Cleveland. She graduated with honors from Case Western Reserve University School of Law with a Certificate in Law, Technology, and the Arts. Prior to attending law school, she graduated with honors from Virginia Tech with a degree in chemistry. While attending Virginia Tech, she worked as a researcher evaluating methods of increasing the bioavailability of flavonoids with cellulose esters.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Order of the Coif
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Leadership Academy (2020 - 2021)
- Thea Bowman Center, Board Member
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Intellectual Property Law (2021)