Phil's practice includes planning for companies and individuals and for real estate and business transactions. Typical practice matters include structuring joint ventures, formation of partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, like-kind exchanges, and financings.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1984)
- Loyola University of Chicago (J.D., magna cum laude, 1980)
- Loyola University of Chicago (A.B., magna cum laude, 1977)
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers® for Tax Law
- Top Lawyers by Columbus CEO magazine