Taking a practical approach to meeting clients’ needs, Jason has extensive experience handling commercial transactions for businesses in an array of industries, from industrial clients to multi-national transportation companies. He is adept at advising his clients through a wide range of matters, including outsourcing agreements,mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, supply chain agreements, contract manufacturing agreements, licensing arrangements, commercial leases, lease financing and corporate governance. He also routinely counsels clients on private securities matters and offerings, including capital-raising efforts and private debt securities.
As Jason’s clients represent businesses of all sizes, spanning from Fortune 500 multi-nationals to entrepreneurial ventures, he is equally comfortable tailoring his approach to working with entrepreneurs or high-level executives. He routinely represents companies in several industries including energy, natural resources, health care, transportation, manufacturing, water process technologies, construction services, technology and consumer goods.
He is a trusted adviser to businesses throughout the world, capable of helping them overcome challenges and reach their objectives.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1993)
- Wright State University (B.S., cum laude, 1988)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Recommended for Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts by The Legal 500 United States
- Ohio Rising Stars® (2005)
- Best Lawyers© for Corporate Governance Law