Jen Livingston is a member of the Intellectual Property Department. Jen's practice focuses on patent preparation and prosecution, patent opinion work, and client counseling in intellectual property matters. Her patent prosecution experience is concentrated in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, and medical arts. In addition to her experience in private practice and as in-house patent counsel, Jen also has research experience in the fields of pulmonary and molecular biology.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Order of the Coif, Executive Editor of the Law Review, James B. Helmer Law Review Prize, Lawrence Maxwell Memorial Advocacy Prize
- Brigham Young University (B.S., 1996)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association