Our firm is a trusted adviser to both issuers and investment banks in successfully executing strategic and capital raising transactions across a range of industries, including financial services, health care, retail, brewing, manufacturing, technology, agriculture, construction, mining, energy, and utilities.
Due to our experience, representing both issuers and investment banks coupled with our attorneys past employment with state and federal securities regulators, our attorneys are able to efficiently and effectively pilot deals from launch through pricing and closing.
We help clients achieve a full spectrum of capital markets transactions, including:
- Initial public offerings, secondary, and follow-on stock offerings;
- Investment grade and high yield debt offerings;
- Convertible notes and other equity linked securities offerings;
- Liability management transactions, such as tender offers, exchange offers, consent solicitations, amendments, and waivers;
- Spin-offs, split-offs, and other carve-out transactions;
- Equity forwards and other complex derivative transactions;
- Rule 144A, Regulation S, Section 4(a)(2)/Regulation D, PIPEs, and other unregistered offerings;
- At-the-market stock offerings;
- Block trades and bought deals; and
- Stock exchange listings.