Our attorneys represent and counsel employers on all matters arising under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), including charges of unfair labor practices, as well as representation and election proceedings where a union is seeking to represent employees or employees are seeking to no longer have their current union represent them.
During election campaigns, we work closely with our clients to provide both legal advice and practical strategies. We represent our clients before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and through the appellate levels when necessary. In addition, we also represent clients in the public sector in traditional labor matters under applicable state laws.
Our services include:
- Representing management in all NLRA related proceedings, including unfair labor practice charges and hearings before administrative law judges and the NLRB;
- Advising management in the handling and processing of grievances filed pursuant to a labor agreement’s grievance procedure;
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements either as spokesperson at the bargaining table or as a behind the scenes advisor;
- Presenting management’s case at labor arbitration hearings;
- Representing management in actions arising under § 301 of the Labor Management Relations Act ;
- Advising management in strike preparations;
- Representing management in strike-related proceedings, including injunction and damage actions in court or before the NLRB;
- Defending against union organizing campaigns, including formulating and implementing management strategy to defeat organizing efforts; and
- Aiding employers in developing and implementing strategies in response to corporate campaigns.