Lee is a partner at Dinsmore & Shohl. She directs her primary attention to the needs of privately held businesses and their owners, where she serves as attorney and trusted adviser on business issues and succession, tax and estate planning.
She cares about her clients like family, personally guiding them through the legal aspects of their unique challenges. Her creativity, centered on the individual client, has produced positive results measured by the impact of her proactive legal advice and in tax savings to her clients.
Lee serves as primary trust counsel for First Financial Bank. She assists First Financial Bank with issues related to the interpretation of trusts, exercise of trustee discretion, trust modifications, and various trust matters encountered by a corporate fiduciary.
As a practicing lawyer for over 20 years, Lee has built a unique arsenal of experiences and contacts that make her an invaluable partner to her clients. Lee serves on Dinsmore's Board of Directors, and its Diversity and Finance Committees.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1993)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 1990)
Cincinnati Estate Planning Council, President
Leadership Cincinnati Class 41
Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) Class X
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- OSBA Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section Council, Member
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Finance and Tax Committee, Former Chairperson
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Taxation Committee, Former Chairperson
- French American Business Alliance (Cincinnati), Former Board Member
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation, Former Board Member
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation, Former Chairperson of Planned Giving Committee
- YWCA of Cincinnati, Former Board Member and Finance Committee Member
- Saint Ursula Academy Parent’s Board, Treasurer (2011 – 2016)
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Received a Band 1 ranking for Private Wealth Planning in Chambers HNW Guide
- Certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in the practice of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" in Cincinnati for Litigation and Controversy - Tax by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2016
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati for Litigation - Trusts and Estates by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2015
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Litigation - Trusts & Estates, Litigation & Controversy – Tax, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Named 'Rising Star' 2002-2003 by the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Named Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star by Law & Politics
- Former Ohio Certified Public Accountant