Nick focuses his practice on patent preparation and patent prosecution, as well as invalidity and non-infringement opinions. His practice includes a wide variety of technological areas including robotics, material processing, optics, circuit design, control systems, software, computer science, automotive, power semiconductors, nanotechnology, among others. In addition, Nick's practice also includes e-commerce, privacy, and licensing. Prior to becoming an attorney, he was an electrical engineer at TRW in Elyria, Ohio and the Nordson Corporation in Amherst, Ohio.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Kettering University (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association