Dinsmore attorneys have extensive experience representing many types of employers of all sizes in matters relating to occupational safety and health law. Clients we have represented in connection with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) are engaged in a wide array of business activities, including construction, heavy and light manufacturing, retail, service, healthcare, hospitality and transportation.
We offer a full range of services in connection with safety and health law including:
- Consulting with clients concerning compliance with OSHA standards
- Providing preventative advice, training and guidance on minimizing exposure to OSHA citations and penalties
- Counseling clients on how to handle and conduct themselves during an OSHA inspection
- Representing employers at OSHA informal settlement conferences
- Representing employers in OSHA litigation
- Defending employers against charges of discrimination, retaliation or whistleblowing activities
Our knowledge and experience with respect to OSHA matters enables us to provide effective service to our clients regarding all matters relating to workplace safety and health issues.