Dick Broock is a Partner in the Corporate Department. Dick concentrates his practice in the areas of general corporate and partnership law, transactional work (i.e., mergers, purchases, and sales of businesses), and banking and financing law. He has extensive experience in structuring and financing business entities; negotiating and documenting financing transactions; planning and negotiating acquisitions, divestitures and mergers; and counseling in employee and executive compensation matters. He counsels both large and small business enterprises.
- University of Michigan (J.D., cum laude, 1971)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 1968)
- Political Science
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for over 25 years
- Selected for the Ohio Super Lawyers® List
- Named to The Dayton Business Journals "Who's Who in Law"