Tom Wilson is the Office Managing Partner of Dinsmore's Columbus office, is the head of the Finance Committee and serves on the firm’s Board of Directors. For over 30 years, Tom has served clients in virtually all areas of public finance, dividing his time between traditional governmental bond and note issues and conduit financings for numerous tax-exempt organizations and for-profit entities.
Tom has experience as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, trustee's counsel and issuer counsel for a variety of tax-exempt and taxable debt transactions, including those involving utilities, public schools, counties & municipal corporations, independent K-12 schools, hospitals, long-term care facilities, senior living communities and other 501(c)(3) organizations.
Tom is known for finding creative solutions to issues that arise during a transaction, and his personal attention and responsiveness to his clients' needs.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1985)
- Albion College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Columbus and Ohio State Bar Associations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Named to the “Top Lawyers 2017” list by Columbus CEO Magazine
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to the “Top Lawyers 2014” list by Columbus CEO Magazine