Anna has a background in biochemistry and focuses her practice on patent preparation and prosecution. Her experience includes preparing foreign filings for U.S. national phase entry, drafting applications, and formulating office action responses. Prior to working with clients at Dinsmore, Anna worked at the Ohio State University Technology Commercialization Office, where she helped assess the patentability of new technologies and performed prior art searches. Anna received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2022)
- Ohio State Technology Law Journal, Chief Managing Editor, Volume 18
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Patent Prosecution
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing and Analysis I
- Washington and Lee University (B.S., B.A., magna cum laude, 2018)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office