“How the World is Changing – Foreign Direct Investment in the Americas,” IBA Annual Conference - Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Panel, Co-chair
November 11, 2020
This session will explore the current regulatory environment for foreign direct investment in the Americas with a key focus on recent developments and the reasons for recent successful and unsuccessful transactions in the region.
- Harvey Cohen, Cincinnati, USA, Dinsmore LLP
- Luciana Cossermelli Tornovsky, São Paulo, Brazil, Demarest
- Alexandra Orbezo, Lima, Peru, Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas
- Patricia Silberman, Santiago, Chile, Carey y Cía. Ltda.
- Martin Kovnats, Ontario, Canada, Aird Berlis
- Juan Daniel Rodriguez Cardoso, Mexico City, Mexico, Rodríguez Rueda, S.C.
- Catalina Santos, Bogota, Colombia, Brigard Urrutia