Jackie focuses her practice on real estate matters. Her experience includes guiding clients through real estate transaction closings, reviewing title, survey, and due diligence documents and requirements, and preparation of purchase and sale agreements, deeds, leases, easements, and related documents.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- The Capital University Law Review, Associate Board Member
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Civil Procedure Rules, and Ideas of the First Amendment
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2016)
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association