San-Hui focuses her work on intellectual property matters. She received her Doctor of Philosophy from the Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, for developing material for optics, telecommunication, and imaging applications. She has extensive research experience in photonics. Prior to law school, she participated in research programs funded by the Department of Defense. She received her J.D. from the University of Dayton.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- CALI Award for Excellence: Intellectual Property; Antitrust
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Ph.D., 2009)
- National Tsing Hua University (M.S., 2001)
- National Tsing Hua University (B.S., 1999)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office